Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Doodlebug Pixies-Halloween Layout


The Doodlebug Design Team was challenged to use the new Pixies embellishments in a new way.
Pixies come with sticks and toppers in a pack, and are meant to be used like I used them in the bottom left corner, but they can also be used in a lot of other creative ways.


I chose to use them to make a black spiderweb, and I used Beetle Black Doodle Twine to complete the effect.  I used Crystal Effects adhesive but you can use any liquid adhesive like Zip Dry as well.


I used the Halloween Parade collection, and the new stickers and Doodads.
I think I've used Doodads on almost all of my new Doodlebug Projects.

These are fun new embellishments!  They add fun texture and dimension to your projects!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...