Friday, March 22, 2013

Doodlebug's New "Stars & Stripes" Collection



I'm am SOOOOO ready for summer!
Popsicles, warm weather, pinwheels and the 4th of July!!!

I love parades, barbeques, and the whole darn thing.


I just love this new collection.  It's perfection.
The little pinwheel is part of the new Mini Pinwheel Kit from Doodlebug.  I didn't even have to cut it out!
I just added a brad to hold the points together and topped it with the included center piece using a Pop Up Glue Dot.


This collection is super versatile too.
I thought it would be great for a little boy birthday card. 


The little airplane sticker is just too cute!

Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany both of these are so stinkin cute! You also take such good pics, love how crisp they always are ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...