Monday, October 29, 2012

Pebbles "This Family" Layout- Mix & Match Week

For Pebbles Mix & Match week I was so excited to finally be able to use 
"Seen & Noted" and "Walnut Grove!"  I threw in a little "Sunny Side" too.


I absolutely love scrapbooking my family.
It's the reason I scrapbook in the first place, so create family albums and remember memories.


The woodgrain, yellow background, and paper flower, "Life is Good" banner sticker, as well as the masking tape stickers are from Walnut Grove.  The number tiles are new Thickers.  I LOVE them.


The tag, the "Family" sentiment, clothespin, "Family" and "Date" journaling tags, and the chipboard thought bubble are from the "Seen & Noted" collection. 


The green vine patterned paper at the top, and the border stickers are from the "Sunny Side" collection.


I love how this layout came together, and I love the photo.
That photo shoot was so much fun, and it's my favorite family photo we've taken.

See more "Mix & Match" projects on the Pebbles Blog all this week!

Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome family layout,love the hidden journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family layout! You have an adorable little family :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...