Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Doodlebug Tri-Fold Glitter Card and a Tutorial!

I have a tutorial on the Doodlebug Blog today for this card!

Cute, huh!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween!  I love the colors, and I LOVE Doodlebug's new Haunted Manor collection.  This week on the Doodlebug Blog it's "Bling That Thing" week, so made a "blinged out" card.


The spiderweb wasn't on the paper- I created it using Doodlebug's new Metallic Sugar Coating glitter.
This glitter has the best texture, and the shine is brilliant!  It's my favorite of their glitters.


They also have new larger Jewels.


The full tutorial will show you how I did the spiderweb......


And also how to make the card base.

See it on the Doodlebug Blog HERE.


Thanks for visiting!
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...