Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bella Blvd Design Team Intro Day!


Today it's my turn to be introduced on the Bella Blvd Blog!
I can't tell you how excited I am to be a part of this team this year, not only because I LOVE Bella Blvd's designs, but because I took a huge leap and decided to apply for a fabric position instead of a paper position.  Totally not what I was planning on :)

I'd been wanting to apply for Bella Blvd's design team this year.  I've been following their blog for a while, and I'd been planning on applying for a layout or altered projects designer position, but when the call was officially released, and I saw that there was a fabric position, I just couldn't help myself.  How often do you get the opportunity to sew on a design team?  Don't get me wrong- I own every collection of Bella's from this past year, and a couple of collections from the year before, so I love their products- but I thought this would be such a fun opportunity!

So I put all the paper and embellishments away and pulled out the sewing machine instead.

I submitted four fabric projects.  The first one is 100% Bella Blvd for Riley Blake Fabrics, and features prints from their "Sunny Happy Skies" collection.  You can see the full collection HERE which is available in cottons, laminates, and flannels.




The other three projects I submitted all feature Riley Blake Fabrics, and you've seen these projects before on my blog.  I was able to do sewing for two of my other design teams this year using Riley Blake's fabrics. 
To see the full projects and blog posts, click on "Sewing" on the right sidebar of my blog under "Labels."




I just received my box a few days ago with all my fabrics and I can't wait to get started.
See my first Bella Blvd Design Team sewing project here and on the Bella Blvd Blog
later this month!

-Tiffany

3 comments:

  1. Super cute projects, no wonder you were chosen! I didn't even know they had fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOVEEE the little sewing kit you made, and your other projects are just as stunning! Congrats on the DT spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work that bag is so cool!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...