Tuesday, July 3, 2012

4th of July Celebrations with Imaginisce

Over at Imaginisce this week, we're celebrating the 4th of July with fun party ideas.
I'm excited to show you the projects I made using Imaginisce's Hello Cupcake and Animal Crackers lines.


I love to throw parties, and little details like these really add a lot.
I created these using the "Stand and Salute" Cricut Cartridge, as well as some Lifestyle Crafts dies (pinwheel, rosettes, straw flags) and the I-Rock to add some bling.


What are fireworks without some sparkle, right?
My kids were over the moon about these treats, and they've already eaten them all :)
I have to go buy more for tomorrow's celebration.

My favorite are the soda bottles.  What about you?
See what the rest of the design team has in store this week on the Imaginisce Blog,
and for those in the U.S..... Happy 4th of July tomorrow!!!
Hope you have a great celebration!!!

-Tiffany

4 comments:

  1. Those are fabulous party designs - you all must have had fun! I am catching up on my following from SC - #61

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany... wow what a feast! Just love what you've done, it all looks so festive and scrummy. Good job you!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So festive. Looks like a great party! I'm now following you via SC. :)
    Steph - hofkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...