Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lifestyle Crafts/QuicKutz New "It Kits" and 4x4 Alphabet Dies

Wow! Two releases in two weeks for Lifestyle Crafts!
This one's a fun one.
 I love the "It Kits," and they're releasing three more today:

I used Label It and Tab It on this layout,
as well as four new 4x4 alphabets that are also being released today:

My boys are two years apart but everyone asks me if they're twins, because they're the same size, same height, and do everything together.  They're each other's best friends.  They just finished their baseball season, so I wanted to document it for them.  They love seeing layouts that they're in :)

Here are three of the alphabets and a Label It die

I used a Tab It die to make the pennant, and here's the fourth alphabet


The paper is by Echo Park and the twine is The Twinery.

Check out Lifestyle Crafts' website HERE to see the new releases.
And as always, you can get
20% off your entire order by entering code
RHINESTONES
at checkout.

Happy shopping!

Thanks for visiting.

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...