Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!! So much going on!!!

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!

YAY!!!

I hope you have grand plans to celebrate the occasion.  If not, I have some suggestions!
Imaginisce, Doodlebug, and Lifestyle Crafts all have things worth checking out.

On the Imaginisce Blog today, you can win prizes by participating in their scavenger hunt.
The design team has created questions about some of their projects, and links to follow are provided.
Simply answer the questions to be entered to win!  Click HERE to play!

Doodlebug's celebrating at their offices and I'M GOING TO BE THERE!
YAY AGAIN!!!  I'm so dang excited!  I'll post pictures of the fun later on.
Stacy Julian is doing her fabulous class today, and you can learn more about a free online Creative Crop.
Just visit the Doodlebug Blog to learn more, or read about it on this post.

I'm also teaching a class for Doodlebug at Paper Creations in Salt Lake City today, so my entire day is filled with Doodlebug fun!

And at Lifestyle Crafts they're having a huge outlet sale.
Visit their site HERE to check it out!

Have fun scrapbooking- and I'll share more about my fun day tomorrow!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...