Thursday, May 17, 2012

Snips & Snails- Doodlebug Design

Doodlebug has some great alphabet stickers, and they now have them in all of their great colors. This week we were asked to create a project using alphabet stickers, and this is the card I created.
My card uses the new "Snips and Snails" collection, and I love the cute baby boy colors. I used several different fonts and colors.

Check out the Doodlebug Blog all this week for more ideas for using alphabet stickers and more inspiration Thanks for visiting!

 -Tiffany

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is a Cute Card!! I am now following you from SC. Please come follow me at http://lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    Thanks
    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin blog #312

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the blue and brown bakers twine. so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...