Friday, April 6, 2012

Vinyl with Brookie Craft

I recently did some design work for Brookie Craft, a vinyl and screenprinting company.
They asked me to create some projects for marketing, their blog, facebook, and print ads.  It was a fun opportunity, and their vinyl is top quality so it was a dream to work with.

I created lots of projects, but I'm not sure if I can share them just yet :)
This one, however, was added to their facebook page today, so I guess it's okay to share.
 I made a car table for my neighbor's son's birthday.
We worked on this together for days.  It was definitely a two person job!
I used several Cricut cartridges for this project, including My Community, Locker Talk, Winter Woodland, and Pooh & Friends.  There may have been more, I can't remember.
 I used my gypsy to weld roads from the My Community cartridge to get the dimensions and angles I needed for the table.


The table itself came from IKEA.

You'll see another of my vinyl projects soon in a print ad for Brookie Craft in the Northridge Publishing magazines (Cards, Scrapbook Trends, Bead Trends, Create:Idea Books, Cricut Magazine).

Hopefully I'll get to show you the rest of my projects on my blog soon.  Until then, seriously consider checking out Brookie Crafts' vinyl.  It's the highest quality I've used.  You'll love it (and I'm not being paid to say that :)

-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Love this project and I've been seeing lots of vinyl projects using Brookie Craft but so far I have not found a place to buy it. Surely there is an online store and I would love to have the link. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...