Monday, February 20, 2012

Doodlebug Design "Happy Together" Layout- Mix & Match Challenge

Oh how much fun is this layout!!!! I'm in love with it :)
My kids are my treasure at the end of my rainbow.  I feel so blessed to have them, they're the best of friends and my family is what brings such joy to my life.


This week on the Doodlebug Blog is "Mix & Match" week!
We were challenged to Mix & Match items from several Doodlebug collections to create a project.  


No problem!
Did you know Doodlebug has core colors that are in every collection?  That means every collection will coordinate.  

For this layout I used products from the Welcome Home, Santa’s Workshop, Colorwheel and Mother Nature collections as well as mini jewels from the Cake & Ice Cream and Nifty Notions collections and products from Doodlebug’s core collections of buttons, brads, and word stickers.  

 The cute butterfly stickers are from the Colorwheel collection.  I attached them with glue dots and popped the wings up with Stampin' Dimensionals by Stampin' Up.  The buttons are boutique buttons and are attached with Mini Glue Dots, the jewels are self-adhesive, and everything else you see in the rainbow is a brad.  They are crushed velvet, sugar coated, boutique, and chunky brads.  So fun!

The big tree is from the Mother Nature icons stickers, as well as the bird, and the little dimensional tree is a Doodle-Pops sticker.  The title is a Headlines sticker and a Doodles "happy birthday" sticker.  The yellow background paper is from the Welcome Home collection and the blue is from the Santa's Workshop collection.


I took a photo of the back of the layout while I was working on it.  Funny huh?

Try mixing and matching your collections and see what you come up with!  And visit the Doodlebug Blog to see the rest of this week's mixed and matched projects!

Thanks for visiting!

-Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Tiffany, I commented over on Doodlebug's blog, but felt I should come on over and leave some love here, too! I love your LO, too! What a wonderful sentiment and all the sweet Doodlebug embellishments really emphasize the joy you must feel! Thanks so much for sharing this fantastic tribute to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ruth! Your comment is so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...