Monday, January 16, 2012

Imaginisce "Sole Sisters" Projects!

Today on the Imaginisce Blog is the first day of the Sole Sisters Release Party!
All week long on the Imaginisce Blog we'll have projects from the Sole Sisters line from the new Design Team, so stop by each day for more fun inspirational ideas!

You can find the entire line of papers, stamps, and embellishments HERE on the Imaginisce website.


Here are some projects that I created using this fun new line:

"Best Friends" layout





This layout features Soul Sisters chipboard embellishments, die cuts, and darling patterned papers.  It also features my  favorite Imaginisce tool, the i-Rock!  This fun little tool adds "bling" to your projects by heat setting it and giving it a permanent hold.  It's great for fabric, too.

This layout is dear to me because it it about my two first best friends.  When I was little, I did everything with these two, we were joined at the hip.  I have so many wonderful memories of my childhood with them.  This photo was taken when we were all 4 years old.  We stayed best friends until my family had to move away when I was 11, and then we grew apart, and a few years ago the girl in the middle was hit by a car and killed.  Photos like this are precious to me not only because they remind me of my childhood, but because sometimes the people we love can't be with us forever and we need a way to cherish their memory.

 "Thanks a Bunch" Card


This card was a fun one to make and features one of Imaginisce's "Snag-Em" stamps.
I love using stamps and I'm so excited that Imaginisce makes them for every line they create!

"Shoe" Card


 This card is so fun!  I love the houndstooth paper, and I love grey and yellow together.  It makes a bold statement and this card is great for so many different occasions!  I also used the i-Rock for the black studs on this card.  It adds a "pop" and some dimension and shine.

Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to visit the Imaginisce Blog every day for more fun projects from the 2012 Design Team! (And a giveaway!!!)

-Tiffany

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work!! Love those cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo of your childhood pals! Your cards are gorgeous! xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects. These papers and all coordinates just lend themself so well to these designs. Great job. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore all your work, Tiffany! SO darling. Happy Release Week! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiffany your projects are amazing and really show off the new collection. Love them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...