Monday, January 30, 2012

Lifestyle Crafts CHA Winter 2012 Release

The Winter 2012 Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) Trade Show is going on right now in Anaheim, California and Lifestyle Crafts is there, along with Doodlebug, Imaginisce, Brookie Crafts, and hundreds of other craft companies, showcasing their newest product lines.  It's the largest gathering of craft-related companies and is like the Scrapbook Expo on steroids.  I can't tell you how much I'd love to be there right now... but since I'm not, I'm perusing the web looking at all the fun pictures people are taking, and having fun seeing all the newest scrapbooking paper lines and tools that are coming out soon.  It's so exciting!

My wallet is definitely going to suffer.

Lifestyle Crafts has new products and I'm going to show you some of the projects I made to send to their booth at CHA using some of their fun new dies.  This is a HUGE release, and not all the dies are featured here, but it'll give you a small taste :)

There are some really beautiful new border dies, as well as three new doily dies and Nesting Butterflies!
The green, red, and blue strips are all border dies, and they're all 12" long, perfect for scrapbooking.
I've been waiting a long time for butterflies, and here they are, and two of the doily shapes are on this layout as well.  There's also another new nesting die set called Nesting Frames 9, and is on the photo above, under the green doily.

I really love the soft vintage feel of the border dies.  They are some of my favorites from this release.
The paper is by Stampin' Up! 

They've also come out with lots of new fun box dies.  This one's the Berry Container.
I made the strawberries using the Nesting Blossom and Nesting Spray dies from the Possibilities release.  I thought they'd be a fun addition to the Berry Container.
I made a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make these strawberries that I'll post on my blog sometime soon.  The paper is "Country Drive" by Echo Park.
The white flower on the front of the container is from the Nesting Spray die set as well.

Here's another fun box- the Milk Carton die.  I LOVE this die, and I can see myself using it for Easter treats for my kids.  Wouldn't it be fun to make a set of them, and a fun box to put them in?  I think I'm going to :)
This darling paper is also "Country Drive" by Echo Park.
The clip is Stampin' Up! and the twine is from The Twinery.

This cute box is called the "Treat Box" and comes with different styles of flowers or labels to use on top.
Or, on this one, I thought it would be fun to use a sucker instead.
I put the label on the front that comes with the set.  The rhinestones and heart are I-Rock gems from Imaginisce.  The paper is by Creative Imaginations.

This is the "Pop Up Box."  It's great because the closure is interchangeable.  You can either put a flower, heart, or butterfly on top.  Then it folds and closes through a slit on the top of the box.
I also used one of the new border dies on this box.
The paper, pearl, and ribbon are Stampin' Up!

There are also some new envelope sets.  This one is the Eyelet Envelope Set,
and it also comes with a mini envelope to match. (paper- American Crafts, brads Making Memories)

And this one is the Basic Envelope Set, and it comes with labels, a card die, and a mini version as well.
I letterpressed the "congratulations" using the L Letterpress and the Letterpress starter kit plates.
Silver glitter cardstock- Doodlebug, solid cardstock- Stampin' Up!

This card features the third new doily, Nesting Frames 9, the Nesting Butterflies, and another border die.
The paper is by My Mind's Eye and the ribbon is Stampin' Up!

This is the Pinwheel die, and is a really great die, because you can make real 3D pinwheels that spin!
These would be so cute as party decor!
The set comes with dies to embellish the center. (paper- My Mind's Eye)

There's also a new Megaphone die.
I added a star from the new Stars die, which is a "punch" die set with 8 large and 12 small stars.

And my last little project is the "Hamburger Box."
Paper and ribbon are by Stampin' Up!

There are so many more dies than are shown here.  This release is huge.
Check out the Lifestyle Crafts website and L Blog to see the entire line, as well as more projects using these great new dies.  And as always, you can get 20% off your order of these and any other Lifestyle Crafts products when you enter "RHINESTONES" at checkout from the online store.

Thanks for visiting!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...