Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Doodlebug "Doodles" Sketch Card- "Lovebirds"

 These two lovebirds are a Doodle Pops cardstock sticker from Doodlebug Design.
I layered them on top of two cute cuts die-cuts from the new Sweet Cakes collection.

This card is featured on the Doodlebug Blog today as part of a sketch challenge.
Here's the sketch we were given, created by Page Maps:
 I turned the sketch on it's side and replaced the flower with the bird sticker, and instead of the notebook edge, I did the large cute-cuts die cut with the red edge.  The red, white and silver are striking against each other.  Beneath the cute-cuts I used chenille cardstock.  It's flocked with a beautiful soft white pattern.

 I used the new Valentine's Doodle Twine in grey around the two birds.  I'm absolutely in love with this twine, and all the other fun colors of Doodle Twine.  I love that Doodle Twine is thicker and more soft and bold than traditional baker's twine. 
See the shine?  That's Doodlebug's sugar coated cardstock in silver.  I've been using a ton of this stuff lately.  Doodlebug came out with lots of new colors in their sugar coated cardstock recently and I'm in love with the silver!  And it matches the sticker perfectly, too.

Thanks for visiting!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...