Thursday, August 4, 2011

Winner Winner!


I don't ever submit my projects for contests or publication, I don't know why, I honestly never thought about doing it until recently. Maybe I'll try it soon. I also never thought about having a personal crafting blog until now, and I have to say, it's a lot of fun. Thanks all of you who visit from Facebook, even if you don't comment.

This card was our family Christmas card this year, it fits our family perfectly! Two little boys and a little girl! It's full of sparkle. The cardstock sparkles, and I used a glue pen and some white glitter on the snow. The card was submitted to a Stampin' Up! contest without my knowledge, and I was shocked when I found out I won! What a cool honor! Even with the Artisans in the room.

Moral of the story- ANYONE can go for contests and publications. Even me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...